Juwanna DeMoore is an entertainer and emcee out of Hagerstown, Indiana where she started performing in January of 2012.
Juwanna draws inspiration from lots of different people. These include Annastacia DeMoore (her drag mother), Shae Shae LaReese, Brandonna Dupri LaReese, BJ Armani, Erica King and Alana Steele. Juwanna also credits her husband Michael Hernandez who pushes her to do everything to her fullest potential and loves her unconditionally.
Juwanna loves giving back to her community supporting causes that inspire and spread love. She has worked along the HRC (Human Rights Campaign) by spreading the knowledge of discrimination in school systems and resources they can use. Juwanna has also helped raise money for ASPIRE Indiana where funds go towards HIV research and much more. In 2016 Juwanna lost a close friend to suicide, so she was also a part of benefit show for her friends family that also raised awareness to this tragic event. She hopes to participate in many charities and events in the coming years.
Titles and Awards
Miss North Dakota Pride of America 2016
1st Alternate to Miss Midwest Addicted to Glamour 2016
Prelim to Miss Addicted to Glamour
1st Alternate to Miss Gay Muncie 2015
Prelim to Miss Gay Indiana
Juwanna DeMoore: Performance History
- Indianapolis, Indiana – Downtown Ollys – Zonie’s Closet
- Muncie, Indiana – Mark III Tap Room
- New Castle, Indiana – New Castle Roadhouse
- Minneapolis, Minnesota – Minneapolis Pride
- Grand Forks, North Dakota – B.J. Armani’s Cabaret
- Minot, North Dakota – Minot Pride
- Cincinnati, Ohio – Shooters
- Dayton, Ohio – Masque – MJ’s on Jefferson
- Allentown, Pennsylvania – Stone Wall Moose Lounge
- Charleston, West Virginia – Broadway